The Quickbooks Pdf converter is an in-built tool that has the capability of converting the Quickbooks files and reports into the Adobe PDF format. The conversion of these QBs files is done via a component known as the Quickbooks print component. The essential thing that you must know is that with the assistance of this tool you can do a variety of tasks very easily. You can also share the files or reports with someone who does not make use of the Quickbooks Desktop software. This is quite astonishing by its developers to design such a tool inside the Desktop software.
Also, when the pdf file is ready, you can email it to your clients directly. The Pdf file can be accessed via any PDF file opener like Adobe reader, WPS office, Perfect PDF reader, etc.
Another brilliant thing about this tool is that it can help in converting reports into PDF format but except this, it can also help in converting the balance sheets, payroll slips, statements, etc into the Pdf format. Via this tool, your life will be made easy and comfortable.
In this post, we will not only know how to reinstall the QuickBooks pdf converter windows 10 tool again but we will also get to know all the solutions to the problems that you may witness while using the tool. All in all, you will read about how to download, install, and fix the Quickbooks Pdf converter. So, without anymore wasting your time, let us learn together.
Quickbooks pdf converter not working
Well, this can be quite irritating. The moment you start converting a file into Pdf format and the converter stops working. Many QBs users witness such issues. No need to worry about this. You have arrived at the best place to fix this issue. Let us look into the solutions now.
Quickbooks pdf converter not working: Solutions
Read the solutions below to troubleshoot this problem quickly.
Solution 1: Use the Quickbooks Print & PDF repair tool
This is quite a powerful tool that will surely assist you in resolving the issue. Let us now see the procedure to do it.
- Firstly, you are required to download the Quickbooks tool hub software from the official website of Intuit.
- After the software has been downloaded, you just need to do as per the instructional window for installing the software.
- After the installation is finished, you need to open the software.
- Within the Quickbooks tool hub, go to the tab Program Problems and click on it.
- From the bottom, you are required to tap on the button Quickbooks print & PDF repair tool.
- This tool will self-detect the issue and troubleshoot it.
- Lastly, you are required to reboot your computer system.
Solution 2: Antivirus
Many times, the installed antivirus in your PC blocks the proper functioning of this tool. So, you must uninstall the antivirus software or you can even change the settings of the antivirus in your system. You will now be able to correct the issues that you have been facing.
Solution 3: XPS document
Firstly, you will have to assure yourself that whether the XPS document is functioning properly or not.
If some bug or error exists, then you need to reinstall the Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
Solution 4: Reinstalling the QuickBooks pdf converter
- Firstly, you need to make sure that you have deleted the PDF converter, in case it has already been installed.
- For this, you will be needing to sign in to Windows as an admin. Now, Access Printers and Faxes.
- Go for Quickbooks PDF converter.
- After finding this, you will have to do a right-click on it and choose the option Delete.
- Next, you need to download and re-install the tool again. The content below will guide you on how to do it.
How to download and re-install Quickbooks PDF converter?
Well, if you are thinking this will be a similar easy download and install method, then you are not correct. Let us find out now how to do it.
- The first step is to do a right-click on the icon of the Quickbooks Desktop Software.
- Now, choose the Properties option.
- The next step will be to select Find a target. The windows explorer will be opened up.
- Now, you need to do a double-click on the install application or exe file.
- You need to click on OK after the installation process gets finished.
- Click on the Start menu and Go to the Control printers.
- Here, you will have to select the option Printers and Faxes.
- You now have to do a right-click on Amyuni Document Converter and then choose the option Rename.
- The last part is to rename the file as per the Quickbooks version installed on your PC.
ALSO VISIT : QuickBooks Errors PS033
In this post, every aspect related to QuickBooks pdf Converter not working including its solutions to fix has been provided in the easiest of ways. Hope you are satisfied with our content and are no longer facing any issues with QuickBooks pdf Converter Windows. For any assistance, you can contact the QBs customer service team.